We’re looking for versatile architects.
Studio Puisto was established in 2014 and we’ve since become specialists in hospitality, wellness, and living. We’re proud of our projects. They are the result of a holistic approach to the design task in which we think outside the box and work closely alongside the client and other stakeholders.
We are in search of enthusiastic architects to strengthen our team for both domestic and international projects.
– A dynamic workplace with international colleagues
– Being part of the design team role in a variety of projects both here in Finland and around the world
– An open, collaborative design environment that prioritizes innovative and bold solutions instead of repeating the past
– A hybrid work system with the flexibility to manage your work in a variety of ways
What we’re looking for:
– A professional degree in architecture
– At least three years of prior work experience in an architecture office
– A team player
– Excellent English communication skills, Finnish skills are a plus
– Fluency with drafting (AutoCAD and or Revit) and visual communications (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
– Experience with Rhino is a plus
If this is you, please do the following by 21st of October:
Send your CV to [email protected] (subject: ‘Architect’ + ‘your name’) and briefly share with us a little about yourself and why you’d like to work at Studio Puisto in the body of the email.
A brief portfolio appendix (under 10mb) with previous professional projects and descriptions of your role is a welcomed addition.
As we receive a large amount of applications, we unfortunately do not have the resources to answer all of them individually. We will save all applications for future openings and will contact you if we would like to meet for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!