We’re looking for you, a motivated Architecture Intern.
Studio Puisto was established in 2014, and we’ve since become hospitality, wellness, and living specialists. We’re proud of our projects. They are the result of a holistic approach to the design task in which we think outside the box and work closely alongside the client and other stakeholders. Do you thrive in such an environment, and are you a versatile, creative collaborator?
We are searching for an Architecture Intern whose primary focus is to assist with and provide a fresh perspective to our many ongoing international and domestic projects. Alongside our architecture team, you will be responsible for helping ideate concepts, studying potential spatial solutions, and delivering drawings and visual material throughout the entire realization process of a building.
– A minimum 6 months (preferably 12 months) full time paid internship where you will be an equal and valued team member across a variety of different projects
– An opportunity to guide your personal development and growth as a designer in a dynamic working environment with an international team
– An enthusiastic attitude towards the creative design process with a drive and eagerness to share ideas and contribute to all stages of a project
– Excellent English communication and teamwork skills
– Fluency with 3D modeling (Rhino), visual communications (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign), and drafting (AutoCAD)
As a plus:
– Experience with BIM (Revit)
– Strong visualization skills with various render software (V-Ray, Enscape)
Send your CV/portfolio to [email protected] (subject: Architecture Intern + ‘your name’)
Architecture Intern John Smith
Briefly share a little about yourself and why you’d like to work at Studio Puisto in the body of the email.
Keep it brief and under 10 Mb in pdf format to jobs@studiopuisto. We do not accept digital links to other websites. We’re interested in seeing the work you’re most proud of and value the process just as much as the final result. So don’t just share with us beautiful drawings but be sure to tell us the story and the design thinking that guided you along the way.
As we receive a large amount of applications, we unfortunately do not have the resources to answer all of them individually. We will contact you if we would like to meet for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!