We’re looking for an experienced interior architect.
Studio Puisto was established in 2014 and we’ve since become specialists in hospitality, wellness, and living. We’re proud of our projects. They are the result of a holistic approach to the design task in which we think outside the box and work closely alongside the client and other stakeholders.
We are in search of a experienced interior architect to join our compact interior design team for both domestic and international projects.
– a role as an influential interior architect working closely together with our talented architects
– A dynamic workplace with international colleagues
– being part of the design team role in a variety of projects both here in Finland and around the world
– A hybrid work system with the flexibility to manage your work in a variety of ways
What we’re looking for:
– At least five years of prior work experience in an architecture / interior architecture office
– an eye for team work
– feeling at ease with taking responsibility in projects and communicating independently with the client
– a conceptual and creative approach by understanding the essence of Studio Puisto’s design language
– a sensitivity towards natural tones and materials, tactile surfaces and well thought out details that come together forming serene and warm spaces
– Fluency in English and Finnish communication skills
– Fluency with AutoCAD and visual communications (Adobe Creative Suite: photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
– Experience with Rhino, Revit and SketchUp is a plus
If this is you, please do the following by the 1st of November:
Send your CV to [email protected] (subject: ‘Interior Architect’ + ‘your name’) and briefly share with us a little about yourself and why you’d like to work at Studio Puisto in the body of the email.
A brief portfolio appendix (under 10mb) with previous professional projects and descriptions of your role is a welcomed addition.
As we receive a large amount of applications, we unfortunately do not have the resources to answer all of them individually. We will save all applications for future openings and will contact you if we would like to meet for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!