We’re looking for a committed Project Architect that can turn visions into reality.
Studio Puisto was established in 2014 and we’ve since become specialists in hospitality, wellness, and living. We’re proud of our projects. They are the result of a holistic approach to the design task in which we think outside the box and work closely alongside the client and other stakeholders.
Studio Puisto was established in 2014 and since then, we’ve become specialists in hospitality, wellness, and living. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished through our projects. They’re the result of a holistic approach our design tasks where we always strive to think what’s relevant for the hospitality experience, and work closely alongside our clients and stakeholders.
We’re in search of an experienced Project Architect whose primary focus will be to develop and manage both domestic and international projects from early concepts all the way towards functional and beautiful spaces. Throughout the process, we take pride in building strong, close relationships with our clients and the Project Architect role is focused on actively helping us row our client partnerships, while guiding teams to ensure a successful outcome.
What we offer:
– An opportunity to work in an inspiring design team with international colleagues.
– A leading role in a variety of projects both in Finland and internationally.
– Mentorship and the freedom to guide your own development and progress as a leader and designer
– A chance to play a crucial part in shaping a growing international architecture and design practice
– An open, collaborative design environment that prioritizes innovative and bold solutions to create engaging hospitality experiences.
-A hybrid work system with the flexibility to manage your work in ways that suit you and the teams you’re working with in the best way.
What we’re looking for:
– A professional degree in architecture
– At least seven years of work experience on large scale international architecture projects across all design phases (concept to construction management) as a qualified architect
– Experience working with a range of consultants and collaborators (structural, electrical, landscape, etc.)
– An exceptional attention to detail and a successful ability to manage team members and the progress of several project
– Excellent Finnish and English communication skills
– Fluency with drafting (Revit and Autocad) and visual communication (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
– Experience with BIM (Revit) is expected.
If this sounds exciting and if you’d like to hear more, please follow the steps below. We’ll be reviewing applications continuously. Please send your application by the 1st of May at the latest:
1. Send your CV to [email protected] (subject: ‘Project Architect’ + ‘your name’)
2. Write a short one or two paragraphs of motivation in the email, which describes you, your approach to your work, and and why you’d like to work at Studio Puisto
3. Attach a brief portfolio appendix (under 10MB) with a range of professional projects and descriptions of your roles.
As we receive a large number of applications, and we unfortunately don’t have the resources to answer all of them individually. We’ll save all applications for future openings (up to 6 months) and will contact you if we would like to meet for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!