We’re looking for a committed Project Architect that can turn visions into reality.
Studio Puisto was established in 2014 and we’ve since become specialists in hospitality, wellness, and living. We’re proud of our projects. They are the result of a holistic approach to the design task in which we think outside the box and work closely alongside the client and other stakeholders. We are in search of an experienced Project Architect whose primary focus is to develop and manage both domestic and international projects from early concepts all the way into functional, beautiful spaces. Throughout the process, we take pride in building strong, close relationships with our clients and want you to actively help us in growing those partnerships while guiding teams to ensure a successful outcome.
– An opportunity to steer and inspire design teams in a dynamic workplace with international colleagues
– A leading role in a variety of projects both here in Finland and around the world
– Mentorship and freedom to guide your own development and advancement as a leader and designer
– A chance to play a pivotal part in shaping a growing international architecture and design practice
– An open, collaborative design environment that prioritizes innovative and bold solutions instead of repeating the past
– A hybrid work system with the flexibility to manage your work in a variety of ways
What we’re looking for:
– A professional degree in architecture
– At least five years of prior work experience across all design phases (concept to construction management) as a qualified architect
– Experience working with a range of consultants and collaborators (structural, electrical, landscape, etc.)
– An exceptional attention to detail and successful ability to manage team members and project progress
– Excellent Finnish and English communication skills
– Fluency with drafting (AutoCAD and or Revit) and visual communications (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
– Experience with BIM (Revit) is a plus
If this is you, please do the following by the 18th of October:
Send your CV to [email protected] (subject: ‘Project Architect’ + ‘your name’) and briefly share with us a little about yourself and why you’d like to work at Studio Puisto in the body of the email.
A brief portfolio appendix (under 10mb) with previous professional projects and descriptions of your role is a welcomed addition.
As we receive a large amount of applications, we unfortunately do not have the resources to answer all of them individually. We will save all applications for future openings and will contact you if we would like to meet for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!